Please Join Us....


... for a Fall Festival!

We're celebrating October birthdays!

Sunday Oct. 28, 2007 .... 4:00 - ???

At The Rockey House!

R.S.V.P. thru my blog... if you'd like to bring something, please call my cell.

Come for the entire evening or just drop in!

Our celebration will include... bobbing for apples, three-legged races, horse shoes, roasting marshmallows!!!

Also, bring your own pumpkin to carve!

We will be serving chili and cornbread!!! Yummm!

Comments

Wendy said…
I have an October birthday! Maybe Charlie will send me!!! Actually my good friend is moving to Texas so I guess I better stick around here for a couple of weeks, but I sure could use a Rockey party right about now!!!!

Love you
Mimi said…
That sounds like so much fun, but we will be in San Diego visiting my new nephew. Isaac says thanks for the bday wish:) How was the wedding?
Callie said…
Chuck! We are like twins! I just had a party exactly like this! So fun! Same food, same events, even bobbing for apples! So fun!
Katherine M. said…
Hey Jess, Don and I are so sad we can't come, especially after the joking about Dave not knowing what a fall festival is during our pre-marital. We'll be in Sarasota vacationing. I hope your festival is a blast. Can't wait for wedding pictures from this past weekend. Please keep them coming. Love you!
Lizzy said…
Sounds like fun...I will get back w/ you on this. love ya!!!
Diane said…
Let me check with my hubby, maybe we can come :)
Ginger said…
oh-fun. kiddies welcome??
Jessica Rockey said…
Yeah Ginger, bring the kids!
Anonymous said…
Hi! Sorry to hear about the bird pooping on your head! I was in New York City when I was 12 and a bird pooped all over my face! YUCK!!!! Talk to you soon! Love, Linda
abbey said…
hey jessica! steve and I are coming! sounds like fun :)
AmyB said…
So fun!! We'll be there at some point :-)!!
Catherine said…
Will definitely try to be there for some of the time. Can't wait for those eating sports :)

Popular Posts