Introducing...

Miss Lily Evangeline Rockey!!!

6 lbs 14 oz... she was born at 12:50 pm
and she is absolutely PERFECT!!!
Jessica and David are both doing GREAT... jessica is ready to party and david is ready to sleep!! :)

here are some pictures of the cutest baby EVER!!







OK here are just a few... i'll get some more "close ups" soon!

Hey everyone!! Just to make it clear her name is Lily Evangeline... but they're calling her Evangeline!
here are some more for you aunt Kim!!


Comments

Callie said…
Yay! I'm so excited for you guys!
erin said…
Aw congrats you guys! What a beautiful name. Love it. So happy for you, Jessica!
lauren ashlee said…
Welcome Lily Evangeline! Can't wait to meet you!
So happy for you David and Jessica!

- miss tiff, lauren & krysta
Wendy said…
I love that name! Lily is one of my favorite names!!! Jessica looks so good! You go girl...so good to get 'em out ehhh?!!

I love you guys and am so excited.

Talk to you soon.
Christina said…
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! So excited for you Jessica...she is beautiful...love the name too...way to go...you look so happy!!!
Christina said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said…
Congratulations Jessica and David!!! Lily Evangeline is beautiful and Jessica you look great! Enjoy your precious daughter.

Love ya, Cathy and Kaitlin Weakley
Anonymous said…
Davey and Jessica

I can't wait to get my hands on Evangeline! Kiss her and love her for me some. She is beautiful. Way to go you guys----God is sooooooooooooooo good. AMEN!!
She is wonderfully and fearfully made.

Love GREAT Aunt Kim

PS Natalie send love too. She can't wait to come down from the mountains to see ya'll.
Rebekah Judd said…
Yippee!! She's a cutie pie...you look great. Can't wait to meet her!
Barbara said…
Pure sweetness!!! Congratulations to all you all!!!
Congrats!!!! She is soooo adorable. I can't wait to see her in person. Love you guys.
Diane said…
Congratulations!! I can't wait to meet her!!
Bethany said…
So sweet. She is a beauty. Glad she is finally in your arms. Congrats. Lovely name too.

Hugs
Bethany
Ashley said…
yeah! love you guys! :)
Jessica! your face in that last picture is priceless!! I'm so happy for you and David.
Michelle said…
Party on Jess! :) So happy that all went well and she's so beautiful. My arms are itching to hold her.
Anonymous said…
Yeah, yeah, yeah!!!! She's here! I am so excited for you and am sitting here crying remembering Brenna being born and thinking about Miranda coming anyday now... Enjoy every minute it is the best thing ever and only gets better each day! Love you, Jennifer
awwwww..... She is precious.... you look so so so so so happy! Are you sure you went through labor ;)... you look great! Can't wait to meet Miss Lily!
Anonymous said…
Thank you Reaghan for the other two photos. She's a cutie-pa-tootie alright. Her Aunt Kim will take her shopping(now isn't that a surprise!) real soon. How about a new itsy, bitsy, teeny, weeny, polka dot bikini! She will need to be stylin' and profilin' in her grandmother's pool plus it will look great with Miss Joan's jelly shoes. Love you guys, wish I could be there, Aunt Geanie's on the way.

Aunt Kim
Mindy said…
Congratulations! She is beautiful and I love her name--I've always thought Evangeline was such a beautiful name!
Kate Van said…
AHH! I love her tons already- thanks for letting me crash!
Jennifer said…
Can't wait to meet little Evangeline. I'm so glad you got the name Jess! I'm so proud of you. Wish I could visit your hospital and not be at CHKD... will visit when we get out... hopefully soon.

Much Love to you and your beautiful treasure.

Jennifer
Anonymous said…
she's SO cute!!!!!!!
Lizzy said…
i'm crying as i write this, jess. I am so incredibly happy for you & David!! She is absolutely beautiful! You are going to make a WONDERFUL mommy! love you, friend!!!
Anonymous said…
AWWWWWWWWWWW Just had to take one more look before I go to bed. (it's midnight). Wish I could just snuggle right up to her. SOON SOON SOON. I believe Virginia is calling!! Good night sweet pea--sweet dreams (you too Mommy and Daddy)

Aunt Kim
hosanna said…
Congratulations, Jessica and David!!! She is so sweet!
Mimi said…
Congratulations! We are so excited for you guys. Praying for you guys these next few weeks as you transition into being a family of 3! Let me know if you need anything. Can't wait to meet her:)
Ginger said…
woohoo! I cant wait to hear your story--and you got the name!!! :)
She looks so sweet and round. happy for you three!
MARY said…
YAY!!!!!!!! she is here! did you get the dress i got for the little one?
Anonymous said…
Aww she is so cute. so when do get to babysit her. haha i bet im in a huge line. =)
mary said…
yes you are daniella...cuz i am first on the list!!!! hahahah

Popular Posts