Dear...
My six loyal 'followers',
Oh never mind, make that five. I accidentally 'followed myself' while trying to figure out how this whole network blog thing works.
Anyway, I thought I'd let you know that I'm alive. I've got so many fabulous stories in my head... so stay tuned, maybe one day this week I'll make blogging a priority and just skip the whole 'eat, shower, sleep' thing. Maybe.
I've been losing my mind a bit lately. Mostly because Elliot is up several times a night still... and Evangeline has decided that she doesn't like to go to bed. TANTRUMS are the new thing around here. I don't have the time or emotional energy to expound on this one... but just imagine Doodle in her tight, zipped up the back jammies, unruly curls everywhere and her plethora of pacifiers... and jumble it all up into a small tornado-like storm around the perimeter of her crib... and there you have it. Bedtime at our house.
So here's my list for tom.:
1. Make it to church without a major meltdown
2. Strategically keep Evangeline from noticing the communion table and yelling "I NEED FOOD!"
3. Toddler classroom
4. Nap time at home (wishful thinking)
5. Paint my fingernails... well actually, just my right hand. I painted my left hand yesterday, for our anniversary date... and failed to notice this unimaginable faux pas until the second coarse of our meal.
6. Adjust this list based on what I actually accomplish:)
Thanks for tuning in tonight... all five of you:)
Oh never mind, make that five. I accidentally 'followed myself' while trying to figure out how this whole network blog thing works.
Anyway, I thought I'd let you know that I'm alive. I've got so many fabulous stories in my head... so stay tuned, maybe one day this week I'll make blogging a priority and just skip the whole 'eat, shower, sleep' thing. Maybe.
I've been losing my mind a bit lately. Mostly because Elliot is up several times a night still... and Evangeline has decided that she doesn't like to go to bed. TANTRUMS are the new thing around here. I don't have the time or emotional energy to expound on this one... but just imagine Doodle in her tight, zipped up the back jammies, unruly curls everywhere and her plethora
So here's my list for tom.:
1. Make it to church without a major meltdown
2. Strategically keep Evangeline from noticing the communion table and yelling "I NEED FOOD!"
3. Toddler classroom
4. Nap time at home (wishful thinking)
5. Paint my fingernails... well actually, just my right hand. I painted my left hand yesterday, for our anniversary date... and failed to notice this unimaginable faux pas until the second coarse of our meal.
6. Adjust this list based on what I actually accomplish:)
Thanks for tuning in tonight... all five of you:)

Comments