Our First Easter

I'd like to dedicate this post to my 24 yr old brother Jacob. The Easter Bunny still comes when you get married! I'll never forget Easter Sunday 2006, the only time in 25 years that the 'easter bunny' was 'sick' and didn't visit our house. My brother, Jacob, got up at the crack of dawn to search for his basket. He bounced, very conspicuously, from room to room on the balls of his feet as he searched for his basket of treats. The disappointment on his face was pitiful and hysterical as he whispered to me nonchalantly... "What happened to the Easter Bunny?"

Comments

Reaghan said…
YES!!!!! i found your blog! it took me awhile though....... how are you doing today? call me later maybe we can go to the mall tomorrow?!?!?!
erin said…
Hey you, thanks for getting in touch. Fun to hear from you! Glad you guys are doing well.
Wendy said…
Ok, I can just see Jacob looking for his missing basket, lol!!!

Popular Posts